Feb 22, 2015; Orlando, FL, USA; Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo (5) passes the ball as Philadelphia 76ers guard Jason Richardson (23) defends during the first quarter at Amway Center. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
The Orlando Magic has its first three-game winning streak of the season after a 103-98 win against the Philadelphia 76ers Sunday evening at Amway Center.
More from Skyway Shout Out
- Last Chance: Win 2015 Final Four Ticket Vouchers and $500 from Skyway Shout Out!
- Get Skyway Shout Out Content on Newly Updated FanSided iOS App
- Brayden Point Signs With Tampa Bay Lightning
- Skyway Shout Out Giveaway: Win 2015 Final Four Ticket Vouchers and $500 Towards Travel Expenses!
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Add Sterling Moore
Orlando (19-39) took a 59-58 lead with 7:33 left in the third quarter on a Vucevic field goal and never relinquished the lead again.
JaKarr Sampson cut the Orlando lead to 96-95 with 1:37 left but after a curious decision to foul Oladipo off the ball a Vucevic free throw pushed the lead to two. Green would knock down a couple of free throws before a Vucevic dunk put the Magic up 101-95 but Isaiah Canaan’s three cut into the lead with 31 seconds left. However, Oladipo sealed the win with a pair of free throws.
Tobias Harris, who missed the last three games with a knee injury, started for Orlando and had four points.
Orlando shot 47.6 per cent from the field but connected on just 6-of-23 three-pointers.
The Magic held Philadelphia to primarily jump shots as the 76ers only scored 26 points in the paint. The Magic had 50.
Orlando hosts the Miami Heat Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.