Today was the second day of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ mandatory minicamp notes.
Just like yesterday, it brought with it a lot of news from One Buc Place.
If you missed yesterday’s notes, they can be found by clicking here.
Here are today’s notes, courtesy of the local media in Tampa:
- Practice was delayed 10 minutes after beginning for approximately 30 minutes due to lightning in the area
- The Bucs tried four different guys at kick return today
- Lovie Smith added that it won’t be until training camp that the Bucs figure out who will return kicks
- Dashon Goldson, Alterraun Verner and others were held out of practice today
- Tryout player David Gettis played well today
- Rashaan Melvin had another big day of practice
- Smith enjoys having former Bucs head coach Tony Dungy at practice
- Chris Owusu was impressive again today
- The Bucs’ second-team offensive line looked liked this
- Clinton McDonald has been a leader so far according to Smith
- Smith wants to make RJS a tough stadium for opponents to play in
- New linebackers coach Hardy Nickerson is drawing high praise from Smith
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers