- Florida won. BOOM! It was the first win in Lexington for the Gators since 2007 and with the win, the Gators move to #2 in the polls.
- The legend of Michael Frazier II continues to grow. Dickie V commented on the fact that MFII takes approximately 250 three pointers prior to each game. This is up from the 150 shots from the week before. I wouldn’t be surprised if come March Madness, Frazier II is taking 1,000 three pointers before leaving the gym.
- Florida’s win will result in John Wall (NBA dunk contest winner, internationally known dancer, former UK point guard) wearing a Gator onesie.
- Kentucky had Florida on the ropes in the first half, outplaying them down low and shooting over 50% from the field. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, Florida out-muscled and out-hustled UK in the second half, leading to their downfall.
- It’s worth noting again that Casey Prather is a beast.
- Do you think the Gators are using Insanity or P90X?
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":